29 Jan 2012

Visiting

 My mum's cousin (my aunt) came visiting, her family stayed over for a few days...
On her second last day with us I painted this one for her.

Doesn't it look fab! With the crystals too!

I used: China Glaze Outrageous
Special black polish
Yellow crystals

Did this one for her elder daughter, whom is 13, I thought the pink was very age appropriate.

So age appropriate that I might not be able to wear this colour without feeling overly young. lol.

I love this one. very nice.
For once i managed to get the complicated musical sheet design on. (see ring finger)
All time favorites.

I used: Savina Cotton Candy
Special black polish

Painted this one for her youngest daughter, whom is 11.

Shimmery pink and little girls go together! Like barbie dresses.

I love the hello kitties and dots and all that. All time favorite!

Toy Outpost doesn't allow this plate to be sold, reason being it not authorised by Sanrio
I think its bullshit.
I don't believe even 1/8 of the Rilakuma, Spongebob, Hello Kitty
handphone covers/Plushies/whatever is authorised by Sanrio/Nickolodeon/whatever.
But oh well, you just gotta follow whatever they say. Makes everyone's life easier.

I used: OPI Princesses Rule
Special black polish

Finally, because of all the manicures,
my previous one was ruined and this one done in its place.

I used: OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys
Special white polish

No comments:

Post a Comment