24 Jan 2012

Flea Market nails!

Someone mistook this mani for the crack polish

I did mention that this plate is sorta like crack polish except it looks like it cracked up PERFECTLY
(perfect cracking is almost non-existent with crack polishes)

As usual NFU OH polishes are amazing.

I used: NFU OH 64

I did this one for the flea market cos I thought it would look FABULOUS in the sun...

but silly me the flea market was in basement 1 of Scape! Hahah!

It was fun, but I'm not a good salesperson, I don't really like to push myself onto other people...

and!

I always have this BIG dilemma:

Should I say hi and let the shoppers browse themselves, wait till they ask me questions

or should I say hi and explain and offer assistance without them asking?

I'm that kind of person who prefers to browse by myself,
if I have questions I'll ask but of course a greeting is lovely.

But i'm not everyone so yeah big dilemma.

I just went with my guts for the flea market, and,
I must say, my guts sucked, not very accurate.

To my gut's defence, I was very sick.

LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment