24 Jan 2012

Fly Me to Hong Kong

I really do like Hong Kong,
the temperature around this time of the year is just right for me
about 15-16 degrees, chilly but tolerable.

I used: OPI Designer De Better, Special Dark Blue polish

I only went to Hong Kong's Dolphin Lagoon once, when I was very very young.

But was feeling aquatic enough to do this one.

I used: Etude House BL 502, special dark green polish
The breakfast pancakes they serve at HK Intercontinental is indeed world famous.

My uncle's friend who works for Intercon recommended it, so of course she knows what she's talking about.

The butter is home-made, definately won't be able to find it in the supermart...

it's looks like solid ice cream but taste like butter minus the greasiness plus the creaminess.

Heavenly.

But pancakes had nothing to do with this manicure
other than the fact that I took this pic while waiting for it to arrive. 

I used: Faceshop PK 101

I must say... this range of Faceshop polishes are extremely beautiful!

Its like coloured aluminium foil, SO SHINY.

No comments:

Post a Comment