21 Jan 2012

Shanghai Nights


I was abroad (in Shanghai and Hong Kong) from 14th to 20th this month...

This one I wore to board the plane and for the first day.

It was supposed to have this oriental feel, but toned down.

I used: Savina Coy, Special pearl polish

This feels frosty huh!

Well.. It was SIX DEGREES in Shanghai
(already considered warm, was ZERO degrees the week b4 i went)
So yeah hence the frosty-ness.

Also, I wanted another oriental thing,
because my uncle made me watch The Flowers of War while Marilyn and I were lodging at his place.

Wow, sad movie you know, one of those that pulls you down to earth.
Obviously its about a war, specifically, the Nanking Massacre, which i find very very sad and disturbing.

The story is about a group of prostitutes finding shelter in a Catholic Convent,
and what they do to survive alongside the convent girls. Watch it.

Somehow their coats and qi pao swaying in the wind made me choose that manicure.
Something frosty & delicate.

I used: China Glaze Ruby Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment