21 Jan 2012

Flea Madness

Today was the first time I went to a flea market as a vendor!
It was very fun and tiring.
Mostly because I have a huge flu and sorethroat!

Hello to all the new readers!

I hope you have a fun time reading my blog, I try to make it not just about nails.

I feel this online thing is blog first, shop second thing, afterall its main purpose is to inform not to sell right?
heh.

Please feel free to ask me questions, (about nail or not), in the comments section.
And be nice to me ok! I get cranky when people are mean.

I bought a ton (cue: 4) nail polish in Shanghai,
they have the full range of brands like Deborah Lippmann! and Butter!!
Although it was so expensive -.- (like 30+ sgd each)

I'm super excited to try the colours!
Will post pictures of my nails while I was in Hong Kong and the new colours very soon.

Hold your breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment