8 Jan 2012

Birdy

I always wonder...

Do people choose
1. design first then
2. base colour 
3. what colour the design should be

or in some other sequence?

Because I choose the base colour first...
It makes me feel better that I'm using different polishes.

Also it helps my brain choose a design based on the base colour.

You know how some colours seem to be the best choice for most designs?
Like black on white or white on black. I'm trying to avoid that.

I used:
Base: Orly Blue Collar
Special gold and brown polish (gold first then brown)

Why two special colours right?
The gold gives it the shiny holo-ish effect like when you turn a peacock feather from side to side.

I realised the base colour was too dark for the brown to work nicely after I'd stamped it on.
Different colour next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment