4 Jan 2012

Do Plums Fall From Trees?

I like this one.

Ok here's how it went:

I was supposed to do one layer, dry, tape, do 2nd layer, dry, tape.

Turns out i have no patience and the tape ruined the first layer because apparently it wasn't totally dried.

So after maybe 4 failed attempts i just decided to freehand swipe across my nail.

One thick layer swipe, 2nd thick layer swipe, etc. SV Topcoat and stamped on~!

I didn't want to do blending, this one was a deliberate colour graduation in stripes.

Took this one to my bf's NY Eve family party.

I used:
Starting from lightest pink -
Essie Petal Pink
OPI Heart Throb
Orly Cotton Candy
OPI Charged Up Cherry
Plum Blossom: Special black polish, plate on picture

I think this would be a nice twist for CNY nails too.

By the way I really like Orly series of bright cremes!
Like the cloud blue mani, and the yellow from the post before.
This pink is fab too.

No comments:

Post a Comment