29 Dec 2011

World Peace

I don't know why but usually, when people think of world peace, its colourful.

And the fact that i googled world peace and all i see is colourful nails
probably makes me not the only one who thinks that way.

I took this picture after about 2 days of no nail care so don't mind the white ends.

Many people don't realise how lucky they are for not living in a war zone/era.
Amazing how people live through torture, famine and loss of loved ones yeah.
____________________________________________________

I digress, used:
Base: OPI Alpine Snow
Green: China Glaze Turned up Turqoise
Yellow: OPI The IT colour
Pink: Faceshop RD 301
Purple: China Glaze Secret Periwinkle
Designs: OB Plate 11, Special black polish
______________________________________________________

1. Apply white polish.

2. Sponge colours on, I did it in this sequence: Yellow > Pink > Purple > Green.
(I'm feeling that the last colour that is sponged on will prolly be the most prominent one)

3. Stamp & Top coat.

I think my friends liked this one quite a bit, appealed to the guys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment