7 Dec 2011

Not everything goes with stamping :P

This is one of those polishes that you should leave alone because I think it is more fab on its own!

I painted a few combis for my boyfriend to choose...and of course he chooses the one I think looks weirdest. Somehow guys must have a whole different idea of what's nice... But the nail shop ladies at the mall today asked me how I did my nails. I think they were more facinated with the design than colour anyways, hah!

But anyway,

I paint my nails for my own whimsical high when I look at my nails and go: WHOA NICE.

Oh okay. This picture actually makes the design look more prominent than it really is. Its actually very subtle. Stamping on shiny bases are tricky... most of the time it ends up looking 'quiet' because so much light is bouncing off the glitter in the base.

Unless of course you use a VERY showing colour like solid black for the design.

Maybe one of these days I will try this base with special black polish to see how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment