10 Dec 2011

OH SO SHINY!


I used:
Base: NFU OH Holo 65
Pattern: Konad Plate S6, special black polish

My NFU polish arrived a few days ago. No not the 61 one that i REALLY want.

Its 65, its got a blue base. Still very awesome. AND SHINY? YEAH?

I had that mani on for a day...

Then as you know I mentioned in the previous post,

Those super straight lines are just ITCHING FOR A TAPE MANI.

 Experiment a little.

.
.
.

 My boyfriend likes it, I like it. woo super cool.

All you need is scotch tape, any tape.

Just make sure that the polish is COMPLETELY DRY. COMPLETELY.

Then cut, paste, polish away.

Do one nail at a time, the trick is to peel off the tape immediately after you've applied the polish.

Also, it seems like those tapes that are semi-transparent (the papery-feel kinds) work well cos you can see which areas are taped quite clearly.

I think my experiments with tape mani started with Nailside tutorials.


From time to time, the family dog makes an appearance in my photos...
Actually it is quite frequent since she is SO CUTE I HAVE TO TAKE PICTURES!

Yeah you know that feeling.

Dogs hate polish (and teeth inspections), the smell is too strong for them crazy nose.

Luckily mine is dried and smell-less so she was nice about taking pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment