14 Dec 2011

Red Christmas

I'm feeling festive.

Why do people always call it the white Christmas?

I know its snowing and all in other countries... but in Singapore...

There's no snow at all, I see more shopping malls dressed up,

Everything is red, green and occasionally blue (this year the road decorations are blue).

This is prolly my first time trying out multiple designs on one hand.

Christmas tree: Taped, Snow: Dotter
Dots: Stamped
Stripes: Taped

I suggest this one for sleepovers. It is super fun.

The Xmas tree was inspired by the one on Nailside.
Mine is done by first drawing a tree on the tape,
then cutting the tape in half (length-wise), then cut out the half-tree shape.
Piece both sides together on nails and paint.

I think the tree could have been cut on the tape whole but my scissors are huge.

I used:
Base: China Glaze Poinsettia
Dots: Konad plate M79, special white polish

No comments:

Post a Comment