8 Dec 2011

Bundle Monster Plate Review Part 1

As everyone who reads this site prolly knows, I am madly obsessed with nail stamping...

So I ordered nail plates from Bundle Monster... and decided I should do a little review. Hehehe.

You might wonder why I don't review these plates in sequence... well honestly I forgot and just went at the ones I liked more... Oops.

Anyway all the stamping here is done with special polish.

BM 206
Well! This one is pretty nice, and random...! The Chinese character on the lower right means friend.

My thoughts: All the designs were pretty easy to pick up and stamp, except the Chinese character. (For some reason I can't get it to stamp fully).

I have already used the ball-like design in one of my manis. Check it out!

BM 201
For all you funky girls out there, I think just the herringbone design makes this plate worth buying.
Don't know why I circled the designs, out of spur I guess?

My thoughts: All the designs were pretty easy to pick up and stamp, except the rainbow. (I stamped maybe 2-3 times to get a full rainbow).

I'm not too good with stamping small design me thinks!


BM 208
Ah, this one allows you to have the 'crack' polish without actually using crack polish. LOL.

My thoughts: All the designs were pretty easy to pick up and stamp, except the long row on middle bottom. (I stamped maybe 2-3 times). I like the idea of the 'cracked look', at least it will be uniform unlike crack polishes which tend to be quite unpredictable.

BM 204
Nature plate, me thinks. With all the trees and flowers. Although the designs on the left are a little random, fan.. and.. some crosses?

My thoughts: This plate worked perfectly fine, even the small designs, I love the peony looking flowers on the right, elaborate but clear. The middle lower flowers seemed a little 'hectic'. Overall, nice plate.

Used the cross design on one of my manis. My friend suggested a lego-ish colour for this design on my next mani, I'll get to that soon.

BM 214
Hmm.. I'm a little conflicted about this one. Would totally buy it just for the feathers...

My thoughts: This plate stamps a little faint, as you can see, the feather design is just awesome. Well... the 'reindeer' looks more like a dog here because for the life of me I can't get the horns to stamp on. Get this one if you like feathers.

BM 212
Oh my god. I love love love this plate. Just the two big designs on the middle already won me over the moment I saw this plate.
My thoughts: This plate worked perfectly fine, other than the single peacock feather on the lower right which looks a little smudgy when stamped on the paper. I suspect that's just me and small design stamping.

I used the lower middle peacock design here. AWESOME!

BM 215
This plate is totallllllly rockinnnn! There's a snake print, a cow print AND a giraffe print. WADCHUSAY?
Not to mention the fan design is so completely random and oriental-pretty?

My thoughts: This plate worked perfectly fine, I didn't bother to stamp the small prints because the big ones already makes this plate SO WORTH BUYING!

Love love love the snake print, used it here!

BM 222
Aww...Who doesn't like the holidays?

My thoughts: This plate stamps well, except the butterfly... I suspect that has to do with small designs and me... again. Well it is festive, and the gingerbread man is so cute.

Don't really know what the top right design is about, even after staring at it for quite a bit, think it belongs in the abstract department. The top middle 'hearts' design looks a little odd as well... the hearts seem a little strangely shaped.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More to come! Will post part 2 when I get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment